Abuse Desk Management Software, Abuse Queue Management Software. Identifies the originating source of email abuse complaints extremely quickly, and allows you to immediately contact the originating customer and take appropriate action. AbusePipe is the ONLY system that deals with abuse COMPLAINTS, and helps ISPs in their fight against SPAM from within their own networks. Use with KANA and other incoming mail solutions.
* Far quicker response time to abuse emails (From 3 weeks down to 1 day or 1 hour depending on reporting period chosen)
* Far less chance of your ISP being black-banned by other ISPs for failure to act against SPAMers
* Less technical staff required to investigate abuse. Technical staff can return to their normal job functions rather than spending the majority of it reacting to email abuse
* SPAMmers will find your ISP less of a 'soft target', and hence they will target other ISPs
* Move abuse follow-up to a front-of-house activity, with a simple report forwarded to call centre staff for customer follow-up on a daily basis
* Unique data warehouse allows for abuse emails to be analysed via customized reports or via Reporting tools such as Brio and Business Objects.
AbusePipe Abuse Desk Management Software is a free software application from the Helpdesk & Remote PC subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English, Chinese, ChineseTraditional, Russian and it was last updated on 2011-09-09. The program can be installed on Unix, Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
AbusePipe Abuse Desk Management Software (version 3.0) has a file size of 441.86 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 182 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.